For the initial investment, we will receive 35% investment support (1.7 million €) from local ELY Centre and Business Finland.
This lowers the initial financing need to 2.8 million euros:
- 0.8 – 1.2 million euros from crowdfunding
- 0.8 – 1.0 million euros financing from Finnvera (financed by the State of Finland)
- 0.8 – 1.0 million euros financing from bank
possible solar energy investment
At this point we are committed to only buying green energy from the network. We have roughly 1200 square meters of usable rooftop, which can accommodate a 200 kW solar plant. On the land on our site we can fit another 300 kW plant to power our production.
We are currently negotiating with green energy companies about investing in a solar power plant on our rooftop and/or land. If they invest in our solar plant, we will commit to buy energy from them, and only additional energy from the network.
It is also possible that we will be able to invest in the plant ourselves, depending on how the crowfunding campaign goes.
In 2020, additional fermentation capacity
- 250 000 euro investment to increase fermentation capacity by 100 000 liters
- Total production capacity raises to 2 million liters per year
In 2021, additional biogas module
- 300 000 euro investment to increase biogas reactor capacity
- The biogas process can handle waster from 3 million liter yearly production
In 2022, additional fermentation capacity and additional biogas module
- 500 000 euro investment to increase fermentation capacity by 200 000 liters
- Total production capacity raises to 4 million liters per year
- Larger investments are needed to double our brewing capacity, this will include also investments to additional fermantation and biogas production capacity
- At that point, a new equity round will be considered
- We see this as a positive challenge, and as a proof of succesfull concept and strategy